Sunday, January 15, 2006

Studio Studio

Well the table is assembled and it has one coat of primer and one coat of sealer on it, now to get the padding and fabric onto the table!

I'm anxious, overly excited might be another term to use. I can't wait to get my studio finished so I can get to work again. Once the table is done we need to put the new counter tops, that we salvaged from a dumpster, in the studio, equipped with shelves underneath. I'm moving the new computer (that I bought last summer) there as well, no more running up and down stairs.

I still need to get my thermofax machine fixed, a minor problem, I just can't figure out how to get the new belt into the machine, not so minor. So I will have my husband call the fix it guy, out in New York some place and have him talk my husband through this event. I know I'll never be able to figure out how to do this over the phone, I'm just way too visual a person to get this.

No comments: