Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Wounded

Well I'm wounded so am now officially done for today - studio wise, or at least until I stop bleeding. I'll go take notes and write up curriculem instead.

And the wound didn't even occur in my studio! I was picking up one of the fiesta ware bowls, it has a chip in it, and got a huge sliver of ceramic, or whatever the stuff is made of, in my finger. Of course when you want an xacto knife to be razor sharp it isn't so that made removing it even harder. My fingers are very calloused a needle wouldn't have done what I needed for a piece of ceramic this big.

It doesn't help that my printer won't cooperate, I've spent the better part of two hours aligning the heads, cleaning the heads and the nozzles and I'm still getting lines in my print jobs.

More on that later when I can type better.

No comments: