Saturday, November 01, 2008

Prairie Potholes

I've been working on producing 1 piece at least every other day, the goal is to create a line of progression and wrap a gallery with them, in a single line. Clear as mud??? The smaller pieces go quicker and utilize scraps better than the larger pieces do. I keep coming back to the simple dot design which I find frustrating as I'm really wanting to push the surface especially by mixing my materials, yet I keep coming back to this design - which looks rather cartoonish from my vantage point. Maybe tomorrow right???

1 comment:

tumbleweed said...

actually what you're doing makes a lot of sense to me... it's a kind of zen refinement of the creative process; much like the discipline of drawing the same scene over and over again, day after day. each time you'll see different aspects, find new detail.
i'm enjoying these pot-hole posts!