Monday, January 05, 2015

Birds


Thanks to the 60 Day Bird Journal Challenge I'm back to drawing birds, and right now I'm in an art bird frame of mind!  Here is my half duck half water bird I'm working on this afternoon.

Tonight's activities include clearing my drawing and drafting tables so that I can start working on my crow panels once again.  It's snowing here today so it seems like the perfect day to focus exclusively on my studio.

I have a solo show coming up this spring and I have yet to decide what I will put in the show, this is code for I haven't started yet and I haven't a clue!  It'll be fiber art of some sort, 2D for the most part, and may involve more crows, and corn of course, and maybe some Queen Anne's lace???

2 comments:

Dotti said...

I am subscribed to the 60 day bird thingie and was wondering how I join the facebook group...every time I click on the link I get a page saying this is a private group to which I have no access.

k baxter packwood said...

Hi Dottie,

Email me at prairiefibers@hotmail.com with your facebook name and I will manually add you to the group.