Thursday, March 01, 2007

Barley Update and Well...

My friend Brenda's mom thinks Barley had a heart attack. Which actually is making some sense since he did make a weird grunting noise as he jumped up onto the chair, before slumping to the floor, where he proceeded to make even more moans. I tried CPR, but I have to tell you it's really hard on a cat. The fact that pretty much all of the vets in this town are closed on Wednesdays didn't help matters any either.

And if life weren't currently bad enough... The sewer has started backing up into the house, so I have to clear out my wet studio to higher ground - it lives in the basement. I'm figuring it's because the pipes are freezing at the end of the driveway. J- says that the storm drains are full and frozen so this could be a contributing factor, I don't know what I do know is I have a long night ahead of me.

No comments: