Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Mark Making with Nature



Mark Making with Nature begins on April 12th. I'm really excited about my newest classes I'm going to be teaching. I love suface design, it's my passion and I finally get to teach what I love best!!! :-) The best part is the video that is accompanying the class, I have finally figured out how to tape what I'm doing so those taking the class can see what I'm talking about. Now to get the live stream from the studio figured out in the next few weeks.

I have to admit that having it all on paper leads to a dull class, video creates dialouge and interaction with my students, this is what I set out to do in the first place. Technology however, can be stubborn at times, we're so on the verge of the George Jetson world but yet so so far away!

For more information about classes I am teaching go to: The Prairie Fibers Company

No comments: