Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Of ice and women

I fell on my keister tonight, coming in the back door. While I like having the snow I really don't enjoy falling face first on the concrete!

I finally got the webcam moved to my wet studio, my friend Brenda - yes I actually have friends - helped me through the fine tuning, she was at home viewing the studio. I went out and bought grey felt, hence the reason I fell on the ice, so that the glare would be reduced. Eventhough I tried painting the white canvas on my screen printing table, with a wash, it was still too bright. You couldn't see the white fabric that was laying on the white canvas.

Normally I could care less about this, but from a video taping perspective this was a major problem. So now the problem has been solved. Or I should say challenge not problem.

No comments: