Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Surreal Moon Shots

Well in order to get a shot that isn't blurry I'd have to dig out a tripod, and my digital camera doesn't fit to my tripod, it takes a different mount.

So let me tell you it's kinda sorta cloudy out, the kind of clouds that when I see them in the evening I immediately think impending dangerous thunderstorm in on the verge of developing. The fact that it's humid to the point of being tropical outside is not good. It's about 80 degrees outside, and it's almost midnight. I thought they only had weather like this at the equator!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi :) I came across your journal through your dyeing website. I've recently been handed a project that involves dyeing many yards of off white bamboo fabric. I was wondering if you had any experience dyeing bamboo or knew any resources out there on the subject. I've only dyed things with Rit dye at home, and this needs to be a professional project. Do you think using dyes that work on other natural fibers such as cotton and wool would work?

Thanks for your help. :)

~ Sarah
monty@3geeks.org

k baxter packwood said...

Treat Bamboo like any other cellulosic fiber. It'll take color better than linen though.